Admission and Withdrawal Rules
- The Headmaster/ Principal reserves the right to refuse any application without having to assign reasons for his action.
- New Admissions will be made subject to vacancies. No soliciting will be entertained regarding admissions. The school has the discretion to take the final decision regarding admissions.
- No leaving certificate will be issued unless applied for by the parent or Guardian in person or in writing and until all dues have been paid.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or defiance of authority or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school are sufficient reasons for the suspension of a student from the school.
- One month’s of notice to be given before the withdrawal of the pupil by his/ her parents or guardian.
- Duplicate of leaving certificate will not be issued unless the request is supported by an affidavit, stating reason fort the request.
- The school lays as much emphasis on character formation as on excellence in all school subjects. Great stress is laid on punctuality, regular attendance and discipline. Attendance on the first day of the school and after every vacation is compulsory. Absence without prior permission on the first day of school after vacation, is considered as a breach of discipline. Refined manners, habits of obedience and order, neatness in person and dress and punctuality are required at all time.
- Every student must be in the school five minutes before the first bell. If pupils are late, they are liable to be sent home, at the parent’s risk. During working hours order and silence are to be kept while around the premises. Running playing or shouting inside the school building is never allowed.
- It is obligatory for all the students to participate in all co-curricular and other school activities.
- The school is not responsible for the loss of books, money, ornaments, clothes, sweaters etc. Pupils must learn to look after their own things.
- Any kind of damage done to the school property i.e. furniture etc. is to be made good.
- Pupils are answerable to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school. Hence misbehavior on the stress and conveyances is liable to the same sanction. Misbehavior, use of unhealthy words and signs are liable for suspension.
- Using of Mehendi and Kajal are strictly prohibited. Strict action will be taken to those who do not abide by it.
- There is zero tolerance for any sort of bullying among students.
- As regular attendance is an important element for successful work; for serious reasons only, prior written application for leave must invariably be asked for. In case of sickness or other unforeseen circumstances the pupils, on returning to school must have the reasons of absence certified by his/her parent or guardian and countersigned by the principal before written in the school calendar alongside the corresponding date.
- If a pupil is absent for 15 days without leave his/her name may be removed from the class-rolls; the usual admission fee will be charged if the pupil is re-admitted.
- Attendance at official school functions like Independence Day, Republic Day and Annual Day etc. is compulsory.
- No pupil may absent himself/herself from any examination or test except when prevented by reasons of health in which case a medical certificate is required.
- Half day leave will not be granted to students. Once they come to the school, they have to attend the whole day, unless requested by parents with a note in advance. In case of emergence they may be sent back home at their own risk, in which case the school will not take any risk.
- In case of serious illness and absent for more than three days, the principal must be informed in writing together with the Doctor’s Certificate, presented by the parents.
- Attendance on the first day of school, after vacation is compulsory. And strict action will be taken from those who do not abide by this rule. Absence, without leave granted by the principal, for more than three working days, especially before or after holidays, will be meted out by removal of the name from the rolls of attendance. Once removed from the rolls of registration, the process of re-admission have to be followed. It will be done only at the discretion of the principal. No pupil shall remain absent from school except on a written application from parents/Guardian duly granted by the principal.
- Sick and unhealthy students and those suffering from contagious disease shall not attend the classes.
- Students and teachers have to attend the assembly. Those who happen to come late shall not enter the class, but report to the principal and get marked in the late attendance column in the Handbook. Routine late-coming will not be tolerated and strict action will be taken. Whenever a student comes late to school, he/she should bring a note from the parent/guardian.
- The wearing of the School uniform is obligatory on all days. All pupils should present themselves in the School uniform, clean and neatly dress.
- During rainy season along with the regular uniform children are supposed to wear Black Rainy Sandals. After the rainy season Black Leather Shoes and Socks prescribed by the School is mandatory.
- During winter, only maroon sweaters (for pre primary) and grey sweaters (for primary) may be warn by the children along with the uniform.
Examinations and Promotion
- Pupils absent from an examination for any reason whatsoever will not be re-examined. Those absent from an examination without a grave reasons will be considered as failed. For valid and accepted reasons, his/her case will be considered on the strength on the strength of the year’s performance record.
- The progress card of the students will be sent to the parents/ guardians and they are expected to go through it and return the same duly signed them to the class teachers.